The International House of Bishops of the African Episcopal Church will meet on Tuesday, January 23 to discuss the forward momentum of the Church. Topics for discussion will include the following:
- Scheduling of Bishops Meetings.
- Goals and expectations for the next 3, 5 and 10 years.
- The use of “African Episcopal Church” as the instrument of unity among our African churches at home and abroad.
- Address the wounds of the people caused by colonialism and slavery.
- Devise a learning program for our youth so that the next generations will be able to effectively understand their history, lineage, and birthright.
An update and report will be posted after the meeting has concluded. The Church will be notified of the outcome as quickly as possible.